Tips on Selling
Downsizing can be a stressful time. It's not just the sale of what is your family home with years of memories. There is also the planning of where, how and when you can sell and move.
Edge team members have helped many retirees make this move successfully and are fast becoming an authority in this area. From coordinating the sale strategy to ensure you get the right price at the right time, considering possible concessions which may apply, and making sure you only have to move belongings once is essential. Edge team members bring a degree of empathy to this final move which is often unmatched by other agents. Their unique combination of skills makes Edge a great choice for retirees considering downsizing and relocating.
Points To Consider
- What do you need to do to your own home before sale?
- Auction or Private treaty sale?
- Are you eligible for any government concessions?
- What will you be taking with you and what are your prepared to leave?
- What coordination is required to ensure you only have to move belongings once?
- How much space do you really need?
- How important is location and your existing social networks?
- Do you need assisted accommodation?
- Where are your current doctors located?
- What are the ongoing costs to where you are moving?